As an individual member of BYSA you are a member of a Home Office Approved (HOA) Club.
IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM BELOW AND EMAIL TO SECRETARY@YOUNGSHOOTER.CO.UK
Please send a photo of yourself with this application form
CLICK HERE >>> Membership Form <<< CLICK HERE
As a BYSA member you:
- Can book onto BYSA events
- Can compete in BYSA competitions
- Can access free loan of rifles on BYSA events
- Can access free loan of shooting equipment on BYSA events
- Can access top quality instruction and coaching
- Can access exclusive discounts on shooting equipment from our sponsors and partners
- List BYSA as your primary club for your Firearms Certificate (FAC) application
With this upgraded version of our standard individual membership BYSA will assess, certify and issue you with your Shooter Certification Card (SCC). The SCC indicates that you are safe to shoot on the disciplines for which you have been assessed. This is an essential requirement of the NRA for shooting at Bisley and all MoD ranges.
If you are already have a SCC from another club, or are an NRA Inidividual Member then you do not need to be certified as safe again. Check out the standard BYSA Individual Membership and save yourself £10.