As an individual member of BYSA you are a member of a Home Office Approved (HOA) Club.
IF YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM BELOW AND EMAIL TO SECRETARY@YOUNGSHOOTER.CO.UK
Please send a photo of yourself with this application form
CLICK HERE >>> Membership Form <<< CLICK HERE
As a BYSA member you:
- Can book onto BYSA events
- Can compete in BYSA competitions
- Can access free loan of rifles on BYSA events
- Can access free loan of shooting equipment on BYSA events
- Can book accommodation at the BYSA Clubhouse, the most modern and reasonably priced accommodation at Bisley
- Can book accommodation at the Royal Air Force Small Arms Association (RAFSAA) at a fantastic discounted rate, making it one of the cheapest good quality accommodation on Bisley camp.
- Can hire a gun locker in the BYSA armoury
- Can borrow BYSA rifles to use outside of our main events
- Can access top quality instruction and coaching
- Can access exclusive discounts on shooting equipment from our sponsors and partners
- List BYSA as your primary club for your Firearms Certificate (FAC) application
- Can be issued with a Shooter Certification Card (SCC) from BYSA, upon request.
Note: The SCC indicates that you are safe to shoot on the disciplines for which you have been assessed. This is an essential requirement of the NRA for shooting at Bisley and all MoD ranges.